6 Ways to be a Great HERO Campaign High School!
If you are a Student
- Secure a faculty or staff advisor to assist in you creating a HERO Club or committee. You will need their information in order to sign up your school. We suggest administrators and school counselors
- Find other interested students to help! We suggest students in clubs, sports and student government.
- You can also be an established club at your school that chooses to have HERO as their community outreach or philanthropy.
If you are a Faculty, Staff or Administrator
- Get together some interested students to help.
- Seek a club looking for community outreach opportunities
Create a list of ideas for a kick-off event and additional awareness & fundraising events.
Submit your Sign Up form
Click here to access
- Once submitted, you will receive a school account through the HERO High School Campaign website to login and talk with other schools and access important documents and instructions on how to keep HERO going at your school.
Host an Event!
For each event you host, login into your HERO Campaign school account via the website, and submit your event forms and evaluations. This lets the HERO Campaign know what materials you may need and any support we can provide you in the planning process. Proven HERO Events! (PDF)
Take pictures at your events, think outside of the box, and remember:
Be a HERO. Be a Designated Driver. ®
When promoting the HERO Campaign High School Program and the John R. Elliott HERO Campaign for Designated Drivers it is important to use all logos and slogans properly. Any changes to logos or slogans is prohibited.
Sample Timeline (PDF)
Questions on how to get things started? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org