The HERO Campaign High School Program works with high schools to promote the use of safe and sober designated drivers through awareness and fundraising events. High schools create clubs or committees focused on getting the HERO Campaign’s mission out to their students and raising funds to continue the efforts of the HERO Campaign High School Program.
Official HERO Campaign High Schools have made amazing strides in drunk driving prevention by promoting the use of safe and sober designated drivers.
Every high school is different and because of this HERO offers suggestions for awareness and fundraising events based on the successes of our current HERO Campaign High Schools. See our list of proven and suggested events.
The HERO Campaign can provide a high school with the following support:
- Decals, posters, brochures, and a flash drive
- HERO TV commercials, radio spots and press releases
- Proven ideas for events, promotions, and fundraising activities to promote the campaign
- Online support through your school’s official online account (provided when you sign up)
- Custom HERO Campaign high school logos for your event advertising and social media.
Wristbands, t-shirts, welcome bags, hats, and banners can be purchased for distribution or fundraising.
Get your school involved with the HERO Campaign High School Program today!
Please note that students who pledge to be designated drivers, through the HERO Campaign’s website or through events held at school, will not be asked to drive students or be called by the HERO Campaign to be drivers for others. They are strictly pledging to be a designated driver for their friends and family in the future and have a plan when alcohol is involved.